Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Hardest Part, Getting Started.

I bought this book at Borders (so sad it's gone) a while back called 365: A Daily Creative Journal by Noah Scalin. This man made some craft everyday for a full year. For some odd reason, my reaction was 'Wow, I totally want to do that too.' However, I know myself and I have a short attention span for projects like this, so I've changed the rules for myself slightly. Instead of a craft everyday, I'm going to do a project a week. I've decided that all of my projects will involve glass in some form. You may or may not know that I'm really into creating stained glass so I'm hoping that this endeavor will push my creativity in a medium that I love and allow me to come up with new, hopefully awesome, ideas. So my goal with this blog is to document my progress in completing this goal and to keep myself accountable. There will clearly be a time stamp for every post, so it will be obvious if I'm posting a project once a week or not. Side note: I am in NO way a writer, so keep your expectations on that front low. I'll try to include lots of pictures documenting the process and the final product. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment